Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sexidorable

Yesterday I was a total downer, and I apologize.  Let's talk about something more fun today.  Well, I'll write at you, and you'll eye the page.  That's kind of like a conversation, yeah?

Little sister came over the other night, and we watched a great video in which older, respected (some not as much anymore...sorry DeNiro) actors read the words to popular songs.  And while watching this, we were both overcome with the same thought: Kevin Kline is still a fox!  Beard and all.

How does that happen?  How do you improve on this?
So, turns out I'm kind of into hairy guys, I guess...
Well, just keep your hair, let it turn grey, and apparently grow a beard.  Instant sexidorable (trademark pending).  You know what, Kevin?  You could probably even lose the beard.  I'm not picky.
Sexidorable is the only word I can use to describe him now.
Is this a thing?  Like...ruggedly attractive young men becoming sexidorable older men?  Let's test this theory.

Harrison Ford:
Who apparently has an earring now...
Sean Connery:
Do I have a thing for men with guns too?  Hm...

Robert Downey Jr. (ok, he wasn't a rugged young man):

Maybe it's the hair...Then again, how would that explain Connery?

Steve Martin:

Looks WAY too much like my dad.  This just got weird.
Well, excepting the last one due to the weird Electra Complex vibe, sexidorableness with age seems to be a thing.  Let's try it one last time with my favorite Python*, Michael Palin:

Sexi-freakin'-dorable, ladies and gentlemen.
It's a thing.  Tell your friends.

*I tried to make this not sound dirty, but he was a member of Monty Python's Flying Circus, guys.  They were called Pythons.  Get over it.



No comments:

Post a Comment